Perez Hilton comments on Hollywood glam girl #4221 and adds "I hope that's not a real fur coat she's wearing!"...protest group #167781 tosses a can of red paint on hot skinny model (who likely needs the fur for warmth) with mink fur wrap. I get dirty look from vegitarian #1223153 for digging into a juicy slab of meat...well guess what? I wear fur...I have a white Mink at home- I would wear it to Big Valley Jamboree. I have a rabbit fur-lined scarf, and I LOVE it. As a child, I would go through rabbit feet like I did L.A Gear sneakers...as in, I would have one, love it, lose it, buy a new one (and I'm talking REAL rabbit feet...the REAL lucky ones with the claws still attached on the paw!)....
I also have about 25 pairs of really sweet leather shoes...and 3/4s of my purse collection is of leather. I have leather moccasins with wolf fur trim and sheep wool lining (soooo warm). My belts are made of leather.
In addition to wearing cute little animals, I also eat them...animals are delicious. I eat cute little fish, I eat milk fed baby cows (those in the know refer to this sort of dish as "veal"), I eat just regular cows too...they are pretty good. I eat 4 H cows too- you know, the cows that are raised by children, are brushed daily, and walked on a leash (they are quite friendly). I've eaten duck although duck meat is greasy. I have tried lamb, I love pork (pigs are so smart), I go through at least 1 chicken a week, and lets not forget game meat...yummy.
I also don't feel bad about wearing or eating animals...I guess maybe I would feel bad were I endulging on endangered pet polar bear or something- but only because they are endangered...if there were lots of them and they tasted good- I'd go for a bite. I also sometimes feel bad for the chickens with no beaks, cramed into cages...or those said really smart pigs whose living conditions are appaling in human standars- but then again, I also feel sorry for children who go hungry, adults that lose their homes because they cannot afford the rent, women beaten and left for dead by men they otherwise trusted and loved, men who have fought for our country's freedoms and yet receive nothing in return but perhaps some change while they sit freezing in a bus stop shelter...
Just sayin....
No comments:
Post a Comment